Tuesday, January 31, 2012

New Years 2012 - Las Vegas

New Years came around this year and we decided we wanted to get outta here!  We jumped in the car and headed south for warmer weather to Viva Las Vegas.  I love being able to be spontaneous and Bryce definitely brings that side out of me.
Eyes on the road
My phone just made the picture look like this - and I thought it was awesome
We stayed at Caesars palace which was fun because we didn't have to drive anywhere.  We did tons of walking and talking and just enjoying time off together.  We laid out at the pool and ate delicious food and just had a great time.
At Caesar's
The BEST milkshake I've ever had! I love whipped cream so that's a plus
The Venetian was decorated to look like winter time - it was my favorite!
So I thought this hat/scarf/mitten combo was a joke until I saw TONS of people  wearing these everywhere.  Like they were cool!  I was in disbelief.

Best Friends

Super excited!
 On our way out of town we stopped at the pawn shop from the show Pawn Stars.  Bryce watches the show religiously and read the owner's autobiography.  I enjoy it too, just not quite as much ha ha.  It's such a dive!  The show doesn't really portray that.  Unfortunately the owner's were on vacation for one more week so Bryce didn't get his picture with them, but he was still a giddy school boy for seeing the place in person.


I love our adventures together!  Cheers to many more in 2012!

1 comment:

  1. I love that you guys were spontaneous! Be as spontaneous as often as you can!

    ReplyDelete